Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Time after time

Near five months since this whole fiasco with Master J. Five whole months. I can't even comprehend where the time went...the season's been a blur.
I finally put myself out there for someone new; I opened up to someone new to once again get thrown to the side.
This gentlemen I hd a thing for--a little thing, but it was something new; something I haven't felt for anyone new in a long time. Not since Master J. Someone funny and intelligent and just as sarcastic as I am; someone with such rare morals, far superior to my own, that I knew he couldn't want me for that one thing every man tries to use me for.
He even started telling me such ridiculous things. Really leading me on just to let me down.
I'm thrown around by everyone for so many different reasons and I am so tired of it.
This gentleman is my last straw.
I get so excited and hopeful so easily; so quickly.
This is an incredibly stupid thing to bitch about.
But so much has been going on lately I have no one and nothing to confine in. Too much to even review.
Nothing worth reliving.

I just took a hard fall of my high horse. I know I'll be fine but the embarrassment and hurt are still stinging.

Just some thoughts to get out of my head before bed.
Cheers,
Livvie

No comments:

Post a Comment